Your Body Believes Every Word You Say

Hospice
Illness and Health
Living Consciously TV
powered by

Listening To Your Body

Your Body Believes Every Word You Say

Have you listen lately to the whispers of your throat? What would it say?

Your throat is vital in helping you communicate with the world. The throat contains your voice box, which manipulates the pitch and volume of your voice.

Take a moment, close your eyes, and notice your throat. What are you aware of? Do you ever feel a lump in your throat when you speak to a certain individual? What would it be like to give that lump a voice and hear what it would tell you?

When you experience a Rubenfeld Synergy session, you will learn and be guided to bring your awareness to your throat, be invited to listen, and enter into a dialogue with this area. Through this dialogue, you will be supported and able to listen as you learn to unlock emotions and feelings trapped in your throat. Only by becoming aware of these emotions, then expressing and feeling them fully can you understand your behavior and how it may be limiting your life. Getting in touch with your body and discovering what the lump in your throat represents would be the turning point of your healing.

Rubenfeld Synergy Method is a safe, supportive, healing and body-mind approach to listen to your body’s truth. Our bodies and brains house all of our life’s experiences. We may not be able to remember them but they are imprinted in our unconscious. The first step to change is to be aware. Through Rubenfeld Synergy, you will become aware and learn how to move in the world by listening to your body.

What can you not say in life? What holds you back from speaking your truth?

Visit
http://www.bodywhisperer1.com/  for more information.

13 Comments to Your Body Believes Every Word You Say:

Comments RSS
10 panel drug test on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:46 AM
The information you shared through your post is functional. I admire your work. Wish you all the luck for all your blogging efforts.

Laser surgery for eye on Monday, March 25, 2013 5:05 AM
I really enjoy your post and I like that you have shared lots of facts regarding communication. Thanks for your advices.

Mauritius Holidays on Friday, April 12, 2013 1:00 AM
So informative things are provided here,I really happy to read this post,I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it,for further reading

Pigmentation Treatment on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:33 AM
I really enjoyed reading your content about your body believes every word you say and want to thank you for posting this information for us. Still I want to read more details regarding the subject and will wait for your next post.

tours package on Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:32 AM
Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

tibet lonely planet on Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:39 AM
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

alvario on Monday, May 20, 2013 2:25 AM
magnificent issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What would you suggest about your put up that you just made a few days in the past? Any positive?

Dalaman rent a car on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:23 AM
Thank you for some other wonderful post. The place else may anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such information.

Dalaman rent a car on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:26 AM

www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 3:33 PM
Moreover, if we have a little more aged little one may at home has been taking part in in a very pen A option is always to look for specialist enterprise the actual company instantly online

site on Friday, October 10, 2014 12:17 PM
unless there is no need anything at all against They can offer superb laminated energy

site on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:33 AM
For illustration, the very film is manufactured about the special canvas from the ebook and also the book Inside the ultra-modern, with the help of useful facial lines and even daring colors, mainly decent window treatments through genuine types and also brave colors

bulova watches on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 3:09 AM
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks