Difference between our body's language and the Mind's language

Hospice
Illness and Health
Living Consciously TV
powered by

Listening To Your Body

Difference between our body's language and the Mind's language

The body needs movement -- the mind need expression

When we are born our body has lots of movement.  As we grow older and move through our life's journey, the emotional issues and tramua in our lives limits our movement in our body.

Since emotional issues and trauma lives within our body down to the cellular level, it is important to find movement in our lives and in our body.

With the work that I do, I help individuals learn how to understand their body's language and story.  It is exciting to see the movement slowly come back to our body.  When we fear, our body braces and freezes.  Releasing the body's tramua is the first step in allowing movement in our body.

How do you move?

10 Comments to Difference between our body's language and the Mind's language:

Comments RSS
procedure of eye laser surgery on Monday, July 29, 2013 6:36 AM
For healthy living we have to maintain the balance between our body and its soul. Through that we can acheive peaceful mind.
Reply to comment

Dr Rich on Monday, December 30, 2013 12:15 AM
It is an interesting read on the difference between body language and mind language. I really don't known about this subject. nice sharing...

Cool sculpting in sydney on Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:47 AM
Your information about the difference between our bodys language and the minds language is really awesome and I glad to have your post. I got many important points from your post and want to thank you for this. I must say you have done fab job.
Reply to comment

Australian skin care products on Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:42 AM
I agree with each and every point you made on difference between our body language and the minds language. But still want to read more information about it and hope you will share.
Reply to comment

anti ageing gold coast on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:38 AM
You explained well about difference between body and mind language,i like your simple yet informative share,thanks..
Reply to comment

australia skin care product on Thursday, December 26, 2013 3:36 AM
I admire the valuable information you make available in your expertly written content regarding these two languages. I want to thank you for this informative read.
Reply to comment

Sports sunscreen lotion spf 50 on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 4:59 AM
Its a nice subject to discuss and I must say that you have conveyed it very well. I enjoyed it very much. please keep blogging.
Reply to comment

resume cover letter sample on Friday, May 30, 2014 12:49 AM
Quite nice and goo post thanks for share....great job...i am looking for more updates.........
Reply to comment

profil on Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:13 PM
then you do not need exclusively to deal with. When obtaining gate and also barrier recommended to their have stretch of land is actually good
Reply to comment

profile on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:13 AM
However, anybody should uncover their utmost solution from considering your company's situation If the lobby will be commodious, you could choose elaborate, status hanger
Reply to comment