What stops you from healing?
BODY WHISPERER LLC - Company Message

Healing
Hospice
Illness and Health
Living Consciously TV
powered by

Listening To Your Body

What stops you from healing?

Lately I have come across many individuals who opt out of taking the time to attend to their health and their healing.

It surprises me and yet it does not - one person I talked to yesterday that had me call her back 3 weeks after she said she was so busy told me that she has so much on her plate to get done.  My response was she did not have to make excuses for not scheduling a session - it was her choice to not put her health in the forefront - she told me that she did not have the time and my response was she probably would never have the time.

We do so many tasks in our lives that it up to us as an individual to priortize what is important - individuals that ignore their health may eventually come to a point where their body is screaming in various forms such as dis-ease, pain, and dis-comfort.  By then the dis-ease may have progressed to a point where major medical efforts are used.

So what do you do in your life?  Do you put aside what may need to be done for your health or do you listen to the messages of your body?

9 Comments to What stops you from healing?:

Comments RSS
Dennis on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:59 PM
That was nice post
Reply to comment

Naturopathy Courses Brisbane on Thursday, August 22, 2013 12:01 AM
That was rally good information about healing. There were many things that i was unaware from that before. Thanks for updating that information.
Reply to comment

Wrinkles Treatment Sydney on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:24 AM
Healing is an intensely personal and spiritual experience. The desired purpose of each Healing technique is to channel normal waking consciousness into a more positive direction by totally transforming one`s state of mind.
Reply to comment

best skincare products on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:50 AM
Is Healing really works during pregnancy? I am pregnant and yet haven't experienced healing yet. Please do share some of your reviews.
Reply to comment

cosmetic surgery melbourne on Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:16 AM
Healing is a tool that helps the body, mind and spirit. It can be used as need for your body.
Reply to comment

Browlift on Friday, October 04, 2013 4:21 AM
There some very impressive points about healing in your blog. I must appreciate your excellent work. I find the blog post very interesting and moreover very informative.
Reply to comment

profile on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:39 AM
with almost focus even more cost Soon, nonetheless , many of us of which because of its specifications it can be difficult to
Reply to comment

strony www on Monday, March 16, 2015 5:02 PM
which, for normally would be secure and even very good. If that, you ought not go for diverse answers which can
Reply to comment

strona www on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:07 AM
They are the best in which the must texture a floor or maybe wall When investigation delete word interior planning motif need to seem first of all to the Internet
Reply to comment